We are pleased to announce that there is a limited amount of funding available to partially support volunteer students travel to HRI09. Students receiving support will be expected to volunteer time to help with on-site registration and with general duties, if needed, from 10 March (early on-site registration, tutorials and workshops) to 13 March, 2009. Being a Student Volunteer is a great way to enter the HRI research community, meet other students in your field, and attend one of most important conferences in HRI. We are looking to include students with diverse backgrounds in HRI and from all parts of the world.
To request funding, please send the following information to email@example.com
- Your Name,
- Your Affiliation (name and address of college/university),
- Your Contact Information (email address and telephone number(s)).
- whether you are a part-time or full-time student, and include the name of your faculty advisor with email and telephone contact information;
- whether or not you are a (co)author of a paper or poster (please specify whether regular poster or informal poster) at HRI09;
- if you are receiving or requesting funding from the Young Researchers Workshop on 10 March 2009
- Please include information about your area of study.
(3) A statement of your requested funding amount and a brief justification of your funding needs (250 words maximum).
Note that you do not have to have an accepted paper/poster at HRI09 to be considered for financial support. The deadline for the information submission is January 31, 2009.