Authors are encouraged to submit their late-breaking results for short abstracts (two pages) which will not appear in the proceedings but which will be presented in a special poster session. The submission deadline is January 5th 2009. Formatting and submission instructions are available. The notification of acceptance will take place on January 15th, 2009.
- Best Paper Awards
- Conference Program
- Instructions for Poster Presenters
- Preliminary Program
- Student Volunteers
- Late-Breaking Abstracts submission track
- Tutorial: Using and Adapting Human-Computer Interaction Evaluation Methods for HRI
- Workshops and Tutorials available.
- CFP: Late Breaking Abstracts
StatPressVisits today: 7